Head of Hoi An Eco Tour Company Tran Van Khoa said that Australian TV reporters contacted the company about making the film under the discovery style. Currently, the tour is favoured by many tourists and was appraised as “friendly tourism” by large travel agencies in the world.
Earlier, TV stations from England and Japan also filmed this tour to call attention to environment protection and join hands to combat climate change.
- 26 countries to participate in Hue Festival 2012
- Pedicabs in Hanoi old quarter Pedicabs in Hanoi old quarter
- Xoan singing promoted as a draw to tourists
- Old Tet newspapers feature in display
- Halong Bay cave joins world’s top 10 sites
- Hue architecture gets 3D look
- Multilingual website developed for National Tourism Year
- Kiteboard Tour Asia ends in Binh Thuan