Cao Son Market
Cao Son is the most stunning part of Lao Cai province. The wonder of Cao Son is ever inspirational with mild weather, authentic culture of local hill tribes, spectacular views toward lush valleys and mighty Chay river.
Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Lao Cai Station
VietNamcharming Travel’s coach and guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you for the overnight train to Lao Cai Station. Enjoy the experience the romance of overnight train travel.
* Transfer hotel – railway station: AC vehicle.
* Accommodation: Soft sleeper in AC cabin.
* Meals: Not applicable
Day 1 : (Wednesday): Lao Cai – Cao Son – Sapa (B/L/D)
Upon arrival to Lao Cai station early morning, you will meet your local tour guide and driver and enjoy breakfast in a restaurant nearby. Freshen up and heading along the road to Muong Khuong district which weaves its way up and down hills of the tea plantation and pine trees. It gets wilder and greener with thick forest and small tribal villages scattering isolated on slopes of the mountains as you get close to Cao Son Commune. You will enjoy enjoy the excitement of this weekly market. The shining dress of colorful Hmong girls attracts you much as you fall down to a new world , a world of interest and fun.
Transfer to Sapa, check in hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Sapa
* Transfer Laocai – Sapa: 1 hr.
* Trek: 3hrs trek/dirt paths/downhill..
* Guide: English speaking guide
* Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
* Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 2 (Thursday): Sapa – Ta Van – Sapa – Lao Cai - Nigh train to Hanoi (B/L/D)
Today morning, you will explore the spectacular Muong Hoa. A Jeep will take us out of the town, following the only road built on the side of a mountain range, looking down the valley, over viewing magnificent landscapes composed of high mountains, deep valleys, and stream of water winding, waterfalls and terraced rice paddies…walk starts from Lao Chai village of the H’mong along the river to Ta Van, the Zay village. Drive back to Sa Pa at noon.
Afternoon is at your leisure for wandering Sa Pa town and market until late afternoon.
Our bus will pick you up at the hotel for the night train back to Ha Noi (time is 4:30pm or 6:00pm, depending on your train time and your wishes)
* Transfer: Private AC coach railway station – Sapa
* Guide: English speaking guide
* Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
* Freshen up: room available
* Accommodation: 4 Soft sleeper in AC shared cabin.
Night 3: Arrive back to Hanoi
You will arrive in Hanoi Station at around 5h30. Our tour finishes.
Quotation in USD per person:
Over 8 pax
- Prices are valid till Sep 30th, 2012
The bank transfer fees are not included
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 1 night at 3 stars hotel in Sapa (breakfast included)
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Security permits
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 20:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Hotel in Sapa: Bamboo Sapa Hotel or Similar
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully . On booking online or signing on booking form when making reservation over the phone or by mail , you are deemed to have read and accepted our booking conditions and are accepting the term of these condition on behalf of all persons in the party .
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Sapaviewtours.com ( A division of Vietnam Charming Travel and Trade Co ., Ltd ) by entering the site you accept these terms and conditions.
1 – RATE
Tour prices are net price and quoted in American dollar per person .
2 – PAYMENT METHODS
1. Credit card payment.
We accept all kind of cards : Visa , Master , American Express , JCB and Diner card .
Please note that there is 3% of the bank fee for Visa and Master card payment and 4% for the others .
2. Send money via Paypal .
When you receive our proposal with quotation , in the email body , you will see a link , click on it you will be taken to the secure Paypal website to make payment . If you are a Paypal member simply follow the usual system . If you are not member it is easy to join and it free .
If you already have a Paypal account , please pay us directly to Maiami1975@gmail.com after logging in your account at http://www.paypal.com
Please note that Paypal fees will be charged on your account . It means you must add Paypal fees when you pay us through this secure Paypal system . ( You can consult details of Paypal fees on their website ) .
To reduce complication for you , our customers , we will count this fee and add when asking for your deposit or payment .
3. Send payment via Western Union.
Please use our information as below :
First name : THANH MAI
Last name : NGUYEN THI
Address : 12B/17 Ly Nam De Str , Hoan Kiem Dist , Hanoi City , Vietnam .
ID number : 0 1 1 9 4 0 5 6 5
Phone number : + 8 4 9 1 2 2 6 7 2 2 8
Then send us the Money Transfer Control Number ( MTCN ) and secret code ( if needed ) after your money sending..
4. Bank transfer and cash .
Except for cash payment , bank fee charge may apply ( any bank charge must be born by customers ) . Our bank account details are as follow :
Beneficiary name : NGUYEN THI THANH MAI
Beneficiary Account number : 1 2 1 4 1 2 9 8 9
Bank name : Asia Commercial Bank .
Bank swiff code or bank code for transfer : ASCB.VNVX.
Website : http://www.acb.com.vn
3 – CONDITION FOR RESERVATION
How to make reservation : Provide us name of service ( tour code or tour name ) and the information about you ( your full name , date of birth , nationality , your urgent contact phone number , number of people and departure date of the trip , number of days , your hotel name and address in Hanoi where we will pick you up for the trip if available ) then send to us via are below email address or fax to our sales office as our fax number : +84 437475486 ( international ) and 04 37475486 ( inside Vietnam ) . Email : Info@sapaviewtours.com
Balance of payment :
- Balance of payment will be settled in Vietnam by you at least 07 working days ( seven working days ) prior to the departure time .
- Failure to pay in full by this due time may result in the cancellation of your booking followed by a penalty .
- For bookings made less than 10 days prior to the departure , full payment is required and are subject to the availability of the requested services .
Payment term .
All trips require a non-refundable deposit : 30% of total amount . The deposit will confirm your reservation until 30 days prior to trip departure , at which time the balance of the trip is due . If the balance is not paid in full by the due date , we will regard the booking as cancelled.
4 – CANCELLATION
If unexpected circumambiency should arise and impact your holiday plans , we would be glad to assist you with the cancellation procedures and refund your money . Our rate of refund are derived from our supplier’s requirements , and can be summarized as follows
• Cancellation by customer will be charge as follow :
+ More than 30 days before the beginning of the trip : 20% of the total trip cost .
+ 20 to 30 days before trip commencement : 35% of the total trip cost .
+ 14 to 20 days before the trip commencement : 50% of the total trip cost .
+ From 7 to 14 days before the trip commencement : 75% of the total trip cost .
+ No refund for cancellation 7 days before the commencement of the journey .
• Cancellation by Vietnam Charming Travel :
The contract between the services rendered by Vietnam Charming Travel may be cancelled by us for reasons related to a situation of force major , political , heath , natural disaster , plane , etc… In all such instances of cancellation , registrations are fully reimbursed , but can not claim any compensation .
Vietnam Charming Travel is committed to supporting the highest standard for the Fair Handling of Personal information . We recognize that some visitors to our website may have concerns about the information they provide to us and we treat that information .
Voucher will be issued after the booked trip is confirmed and deposit is completed . A service voucher will be sent by mail or fax to customer .